Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bunny Blue and Kitty Too!

Howzit Everyone!
For today's DT inspiration I'm sharing two projects!
 First up here's an Easter Bunny altered domino magnet featuring Smeared Ink's Li'l Bunny Grumpie from the Occasions Li'l Grumpie rubber stamp set.  I just love this li'l Bunny to death!

Looks like Bunny Blue found himself a friend!
Any guesses on what I used to colour the domino?  Dying to find out?
Then stop by my DominoART blog tomorrow for an egg-citing reveal ;0)

"How PURRfectly wonderflandful to see you" she purred mischievously!
 I also want to share the wind-chime I made for our March Smeared and Smudged Member "Alice in Wonderland - MADNESS" Blog Hop!  As a huge Alice fan I had a blast creating this Cheshire Kitty diorama featuring Smeared Ink's Cheshire Cat and the mushroom from the Alice digi. 
Pop on over to my other blog, LeighSBDesigns, for all the info, photos and a little video clip!

I hope I've inspired you to get creative and there's still time to enter our current
Smudgy Antics Challenge so come join the fun!

Happy Stamping!
Leigh S-B
 THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

4 comments: