Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Grumpies rule

For today's inspiration at Smudgy Antics I did some recycling! I made pizza with pinapple rings on yesterday and realized that I could use the tin for today's project.

I printed out three grumpies and three sentiments, colored the grumpies in three different colors and shaded them. Then I cut out the sentiments and found a patterned paper to use as the background.

I glued everything on the tin and it looks fun, so I'm happy with it! =)

Don't forget to be able to enter our Anything goes challenge you have to use atleast one Smeared Ink image in your project! =)








3 comments:

  1. I love the grmpies.. Love your colours and this idea, this is super cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to recycle and yes these rock as do you! Awesome project.

    ReplyDelete